ConnectOcean collaborates with people and organizations that share our passion and want to see a positive change in the world. By developing and supporting CSR programs and projects revolving around marine life and ocean ecosystems, we engage communities, corporates, government entities and public opinion.
We believe our clients have to participate on the ground and become part of the program in order to make it successful. ConnectOcean works hand in hand with social entrepreneurs, volunteers and grass-root not-for-profits to achieve our goals.
ConnectOcean provides custom tailored solutions for large corporations, small- to medium sized businesses, and also individual philanthropists wishing on making a difference.
- To cultivate environmental awareness and interest within the youth of communities in preserving the marine environment and its resources.
- To deliver environmental education, sustainable lifestyle and responsible consumption curriculum, mobilizing communities and youth to participate in environmental conservation locally and internationally.
- To promote corporate support for social responsible projects, thereby strengthening corporate commitment to the conservation of the marine environment and social development of communities.
- To foster a collaborative spirit across cultures in raising awareness on the fragile nature of marine life and to set common conservation goals.
- To support research on environmentally sound approaches to interactions with the marine life on a recreational or commercial level.
- Social Inclusion and empowerment for people with all abilities: Our aim is to integrate the disabled community in the social society through an all abilities adventure counselling program focused on capacity building and life skill development.
Our Return Policy - a perpetual investment
Place based learning, Environmental Awareness and Foresight, Heritage culture & Identity
Social Media, Community Journalism, Article & Essay Publications, Social Media, Location Management, Television and Documentaries
NGO Advisory Services, NGO Concept and Business Planning, Fund Raising, Keynote speaking engagements with NGO’s
People-centered Ecological Problem Solving, Sustainable Development, Natural Resource Management
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Stakeholder Engagement, Social Entrepreneurship Incubation, CSR Project development, planning and delivery
Youth Development Events, Higher Education Collaboration Events, Edutainment Events, Stakeholder Engagement Workshops, Corporate Team Building
ALL ABILITIES ADVENTURE
Counselling for people with life changing injuries. We founded the first all abilities Diver Training program in the Middle East and the first All Abilities Adventure Counselling Program in Central America.
- Create research hubs that utilize innovative technologies to deepen the understanding of our marine world
- Establish an international network of schools and learning institutions to participate in our programs
- Engage the public to take part in Citizen Science and Community Outreach Expeditions
ConnectOcean welcomes new collaborations and partnerships. Please contact us to discuss further details.
Americas & Middle East
Ernst Van der Poll
Chief Executive Officer
Guanacaste, Costa Rica
WhatsApp: +506 8575 9418
Asia Pacific & Europe
Executive Director Asia-Pacific